Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- 8 ounces Spinach
- 1/4 cup Salad Oil
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 Small Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Dash Pepper
- 1 Small Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Hard-cooked Egg, chopped
- 2 Slices Bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups); refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shake oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in tightly covered jar; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Just before serving, shake dressing; toss with spinach until leaves are well coated.
- Sprinkle with cucumber, egg and bacon, toss.