Spring Chicken Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- 1/2 pound Small Red-Skinned Potatoes, halved
- Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Tarragon
- 2 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Low-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Romaine Hearts, torn
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken, skin removed and meat shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 Kirby Cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 4 Radishes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 Yellow Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- Place the potatoes in a small pot and cover with water. Season with salt, cover and boil until fork-tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, pulse the chives, tarragon, vinegar, yogurt, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a food processor. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and pulse to make a thick dressing.
- Toss the romaine, potatoes, chicken, cucumber, radishes and bell pepper with the dressing in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Prep Time: 15 minutes