Macaroni Dill Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This unusual recipe will win you many compliments.
- 4 ounces Salad Macaroni
- 2 Hard-cooked Eggs, sliced
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Large Sweet Pickles, chopped
- 1/2 Jar (6 oz) Salad-style Green Olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Prepared Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Pickle Juice
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, eggs, onion, pickles and olives.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving.