Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Line 10 x 15-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. In 1-quart saucepan, heat semisweet chocolate chips over low heat 4 to 5 minutes or just until most chips are melted, stirring frequently with heatproof rubber spatula. Remove pan from heat and continue stirring until all chips are melted.
- At same time, in separate 1-quart saucepan, heat white chocolate chips and vegetable oil over low heat 4 to 5 minutes or just until most chips are melted, stirring frequently with rubber spatula. Remove pan from heat and continue stirring until all chips are melted.
- Pour melted semisweet chocolate over foil in prepared baking pan. With rubber spatula, evenly spread melted chocolate to edges of baking pan.
- Pour melted white chocolate lengthwise over center of semisweet chocolate layer. With tip of rubber spatula, gently swirl white chocolate into layer of semisweet chocolate.
- Evenly sprinkle candy pieces over top of chocolate layers. Tap baking pan on work surface to remove any air bubbles. Refrigerate at least 45 minutes. Peel off foil, then break into large pieces. Store bark in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Servings: Makes about 37 (2-inch square) pieces
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Keep bark refrigerated until ready to serve.