Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This delicious fish is low in fat and has a mild flavor. For a healthier alternative, you can substitute nonfat milk instead of cream and use margarine instead of butter. Either way you choose, this recipe is sure to please!
- Place fish loins on a sheet pan and sprinkle it with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Bake in a 400 F hot oven for 16-20 minutes if frozen, 8-10 if thawed.
- Cut, wash and slice leeks.
- Melt butter in heavy, deep skillet and simmer leeks at a moderate heat until soft, not brown. Pour in the wine and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Pour in the cream and bring to boil and add the asparagus.
- Season with salt pepper and paste at taste and thicken with cornstarch if needed.
- Serve on a bed of Basmati rice.