Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Add minced garlic and orange zest together and coat pork chops and put in refrigerator for one hour.
- Heat two table spoons olive oil in an 11 to 12-inch skillet over med heat.
- While the pan is heating, sprinkle the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- A couple of minutes before sautéing increase the heat to medium-high.
- Arrange the chops in the skillet, cook, turning only once, until they are a rich golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from skillet and let cool off before serving.
Servings: 4 to 6
Prep Time: 1 hour 5 minutes