Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- For the marinade, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, mustard, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the salmon on a sheet pan that has been covered in aluminum foil, and drizzle the marinade over the salmon. Allow the salmon to sit for 15 minutes.
- Place the salmon in the oven and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until it is almost cooked through.
- Remove to a plate and allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove the skin and break into large pieces.