- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place flour for dredging in a shallow bowl. Coat each fillet with seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add butter/olive oil combination.
- Add the fillets, without crowding. Increase heat to high and saute, shaking the pan from time to time, until the bottom of the fish is nicely browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and brown the other side. Remove fish to a plate and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Remove fish to a plate and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine. Cook, stirring over high heat until reduced by about one-third.
- Stir in remaining butter and drained capers.
- Plate fish and drizzle sauce around each fillet.