Irresistible Sirloin Roast
Recipe Courtesy of Certified Angus Beef LLC
A lean cut, this small but sophisticated roast is best served thinly sliced.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare Herb Bouquet: Combine 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, dry mustard, rosemary, oregano and thyme.
- Brush roast with balsamic vinegar and rub with Herb Bouquet.
- Roast uncovered for 1 hour and 10 minutes for medium doneness or 150°F internal temperature. Remove from oven and let stand covered 8-10 minutes.
- Combine blue cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, chives and salts.
- Slice roast and serve with blue cheese sauce.