Top Sirloin and Lobster Tail
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Split two lobstersí tails with French knife or scissors
- Using your finger tips pull meat out of shell and place on top of shell
- Drizzle clarified butter on top and sprinkle with paprika
- Place Lobsters tail on cookie sheet and place in oven at 375° for 12-15minutes, baste after 8 minutes, cook until meat is opaque.
- Brush a thin layer of olive oil on steaks.
- Place Top Sirloin steaks into sauté pan on med high heat for two minutes and turn and cook additional two minutes, season with Montreal steak seasoning and put into oven for five minutes at 375° or until desired temp. Remove from sauté pan and place on serving tray, let stand 4 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Baked Potato and loaf of fresh baked French bread.
- Red Wine Butter Sauce: Immediately add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, 2 cloves garlic, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 cup red wine to skillet with steak drippings and cook down 2-3 minutes. Pour 2 tablespoons sauce over steaks before serving. Also great on baked potato.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Melt 8 ounces of butter for dipping Lobster. Use an internal thermometer for steak, 120F is rare, 135F is medium rare, 145F is medium and 160F is well done.
Wine Pairing: Clos Du Bois Pinot Noir-This lighter red wine doesn\'t overpower the lobster, but is still strong enough to complement the steak.