Lamb Chops with Tarragon Sauce
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
For tender lamb chops, full of flavor, give them this easy but delectable treatment. Braise them with aromatic tarragon leaves and add to the succulence with a lemony herbed sauce.
- Wipe the lamb chops with damp paper toweling.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan.
- Quickly brown the chops on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat.
- Sprinkle chops with tarragon and black pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 to 15 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Length of time depends on thickness and quality of chops.
- Remove chops to platter and keep warm.
- Salt to taste.
- To make the sauce, pour the broth, lemon juice and tarragon into the skillet with the pan drippings.
- Simmer, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes until blended and heated through.
- Pour over chops and serve.