Easy Beef Quesadillas
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Place onion and green pepper in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover, venting one corner, and microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in 3 Tbs. salsa; reserve.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of cheese evenly on each tortilla; arrange beef over cheese and top with vegetable mixture.
- Fold tortillas over to close.
- Meanwhile heat nonstick frying pan (or use vegetable spray) over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Heat two quesadillas in pan 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, turning once; repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- Serve with remaining salsa.