Cheese Chili with Rice
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This quick-to-fix chili can be on the table in minutes. Crisp crackers can be served with the chili instead of rice.
- In saucepan sauté onion and garlic in butter until onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes, beans and chili sauce.
- Bring to boiling and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cheese (reserve a little for garnish) and stir until melted.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve chili in soup bowls with scoops or mounds of rice in the center, topped with shredded cheese.