Home Style Ruby Chicken Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Cold salad, especially good on a hot day!
- Cut grapefruit in half crosswise; cut around each section to loosen from membrane.
- Remove sections from shell and cut into bite-size pieces; drain well.
- Scrape remaining membrane from shells.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, 1 tsp salt and dill weed; stir well.
- Add grapefruit, chicken and remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture into each grapefruit shell.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.