Cinnamon Raisin Jumbles
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
These cookies have crispy edges, soft, chewy centers and are perfect for filling the cookie jar for after-school snacks.
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter with sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg.
- Beat until light.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with the milk.
- Stir until a stiff dough forms.
- Blend in raisins, nuts and coconut.
- Drop rounded teaspoonful of dough on lightly greased, shiny cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until cookies are browned around the edges, pale in the center, but firm to the touch.