Fettuccine With Creamy Seafood Sauce
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This is a good light dish for dinner.
- Coat a 2-quart saucepan with no-stick spray.
- Add the broth, scallions, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk and flour.
- Stir the milk mixture into the broth mixture.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to simmer.
- Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Stir in the shrimp, crab or lobster, and peas.
- Cook, stirring, until the seafood is heated through and the peas are crisp-tender, approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve the seafood sauce over the hot fettuccine.