Crisp Crusted Baked Chicken
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This family favorite oven-baked "fried" chicken is quick to prepare or can be made in advance, except for the baking.
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Set aside.
- Beat egg and milk in bowl.
- In another bowl mix potato flakes, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Roll chicken first in egg mix, then in the potato flakes mixture.
- Melt butter in shallow baking pan.
- Roll coated chicken pieces in the butter and place them skin side up in the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until juices from thighs run clear when pierced with a fork.