Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
These cookies bake crisp and delicious, but watch carefully so they do not burn.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, beating until light.
- Stir in oats, coconut and raisins.
- Combine flour with baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into creamed mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto lightly greased cookie sheets, allowing 2 to 3 inches between each cookie for spreading.
- Bake at 375° for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Immediately loosen cookies from pan.
- Cool cookies on wire racks.
Servings: Makes 4 dozen