Apple Cider Nog
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Delicious hot or chilled, this apple cider-flavored eggnog is a favorite of children and grown-ups alike. If you like, you can stir in applejack or rum for adult gatherings.
- In bowl, beat eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add apple cider, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. If serving hot, whisk egg mixture into hot milk.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until mixture simmers (do not boil). Pour immediately into heated mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg. If serving cold, whisk egg mixture into chilled milk.
- Serve in chilled glasses, garnished with whipped cream and nutmeg.