Turkey, Lettuce & Mushroom Salad
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
The inevitable question of what to do with leftover turkey is appropriately answered by this delicately seasoned turkey salad.
- Combine turkey, lettuce, mushrooms, pepper, celery and onions.
- Set aside.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bottle.
- Cover with lid and shake until well blended.
- Toss salad gently with enough dressing to coat ingredients.
- Transfer to salad bowl.
- Garnish with alfalfa sprouts.
- Serve with additional dressing on the side.