Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Prepare the Buitoni Fetuccine according to the directions in a 4 quart sauce pan.
- Add the broccoli last two minutes of the cooking time. Drain the pasta and broccoli in a colander.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet, add chicken and saute until about half done.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and bring to a boil then simmer for a minute or two.
- Add the pasta and broccoli, fold in the grated cheese and season to taste with pepper.
Prep Time: 10 minutes