Herbed Noodle Bake
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Noodles offer endless possibilities for meal planners. Here is a delicious blend of noodles, cottage cheese and sour cream that is infused with an intriguing blend of herbs
- Boil noodles in boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until al dente.
- Rinse with hot water and drain well.
- Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, sour cream, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, herbs, hot pepper sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Mix well.
- In a skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in the heated butter for about 5 minutes.
- Stir into cottage cheese mixture.
- Add noodles and stir until well blended.
- Spread into buttered 8-or 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.