Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Serve this Cheddar and bacon-topped omelette with toasted English muffins and strawberry jam for brunch or with a green salad and French bread for a light dinner
- Beat eggs with a wire whisk in bowl until smooth.
- Beat in milk.
- Stir in seasonings, Cheddar cheese, onion and bacon.
- Melt butter in a 9-inch frying pan or omelette pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until set and golden.
- Garnish with additional bacon