Eggs Benedict and Steak
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Breakfast steaks form the base for this variation of a favorite breakfast or brunch dish.
- Place steaks between sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap and pound with flat side of mallet until about double in size.
- Heat 2 Tbsp.
- of the butter in frying pan and add chopped green onion and steaks.
- Brown over high heat until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place toast on heated platters.
- Top with steaks.
- Keep warm.
- Add tomatoes to skillet along with remaining 2 Tbsp.
- butter and cook quickly until heated through.
- Place tomatoes on steaks.
- Top each with a poached egg.
- Drizzle with Tarragon Hollandaise.
- Serve immediately.