Herbed Turkey Casserole
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Now that there is the convenience of turkey parts, you can serve turkey to family and guests in a variety of ways instead of reserving it for holiday meals.
- Place turkey in an oiled shallow casserole or baking pan.
- In small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in salt, rosemary, thyme and black pepper.
- Brush turkey with the mixture.
- Cover with lid or heavy foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove turkey from oven.
- Add vegetables.
- Baste generously with herb butter sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Baste again.
- Bake, uncovered, another 20 to 30 minutes or until turkey is browned.
- Arrange turkey and vegetables on serving platter.
- Sprinkle turkey with paprika.
- Spoon pan drippings over all.