Sweet-Sour Country Ribs
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Simple to assemble, meaty country-style ribs bake slowly to tender juiciness in the Oriental-type seasonings.
- Arrange ribs in a single layer in large, shallow casserole.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and sprinkle with garlic.
- Pour juice from canned pineapple into pan with ribs but reserve pineapple chunks.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
- Bake at 325F for 1 1/2 hours or until ribs are very tender, basting occasionally.
- Remove ribs onto heated platter.
- Pour juices from pan into shallow skillet and bring to boiling.
- Boil until juices are reduced to about 1 cup.
- Add pineapple chunks and pea pods.
- Heat about 2 minutes or just until peas are tender-crisp.
- Pour over ribs and sprinkle with candied ginger.