Herbed Eggs Benedict
Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
Smoked turkey makes an excellent and highly nutritious substitute for the classic Canadian bacon.
- Herbed Hollandaise: Put egg into blender or food processor.
- Add lemon juice, mustard, herb of your choice.
- Eggs Benedict: Put turkey into a skillet along with the butter.
- Place over medium heat, turning occasionally until heated through.
- Carefully crack eggs into boiling water without breaking yolks.
- Cook until whites are set but yolks are still soft.
- Top 4 muffin halves with layer of heated turkey and a poached egg.
- Drizzle Herbed Hollandaise over each.
- Place remaining muffin halves on side of plate.
- Serve immediately with rest of sauce in bowl.