Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
This casserole is a meal in itself and is very filling.
- In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, layer rice, ham, onion and broccoli.
- In separate bowl, combine soup, cheese and milk.
- Spread over broccoli Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make coarse bread crumbs in a blender with bread slices.
- Sauté crumbs in butter over medium-high heat until light brown, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle crumbs over casserole.
- Continue baking 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.