Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallions with Garlic-Mustard Butter
- Cut tenderloin in 8 slices (medallions) approximately 1 to 1 1/4-inch wide. Place two slices (medallions) together and wrap bacon slice around both pieces to hold together to make pork mignons. Secure with wooden pick. Repeat with remaining pork medallions and bacon. Season both sides with salt and pepper and spray lightly with cooking spray. Broil or grill per directions below. Remove wooden pick; serve with Garlic-Mustard Butter.
- Directions for Broiling: Pre-heat broiler to 500°F. Broil pork mignons about 4 inches from heat source for 7 to 8 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Directions for Pan-broiling: Heat skillet or grill pan over high heat; add pork mignons. Lower heat to medium-high; cook (uncovered) for 6 minutes or until nicely browned. Turn; cook an additional 6 minutes or until internal temperature reached 160°F.
- Directions for Grilling: Pre-heat grill to 400°F. Place pork mignons directly over high heat. Close grill lid; grill for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Prepare the Garlic-Mustard Butter in a small bowl, stir together softened butter, mustard and garlic until well mixed. Wrap in waxed paper to shape like a stick of butter. Chill while pork is cooking. When ready to serve, cut into fourths and top each pork mignon before serving.