Grilled Pork Tenderloin Chimichurri
- For chimichurri, place 1 cup parsley, the garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in food processor container. Cover and process with on/off turns just until finely chopped. Add the vinegar and process to combine. Slowly add oil and water in a thin stream with the machine running. If necessary, adjust flavor by adding more salt and/or pepper (chimichurri should be a highly seasoned mixture).
- Place pork tenderloins in large, resealable plastic bag. Pour half (about 1/2 cup) chimichurri over pork; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, turning bag occasionally. Transfer remaining chimichurri to a serving bowl.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grill rack with oil. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade in bag. Place tenderloins diagonally on bars of the hot grill rack. Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over direct heat for 15-25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, turning every 3-4 minutes with tongs.
- Transfer pork tenderloins to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 3 minutes.
- To serve, cut pork tenderloins into thin slices; arrange on dinner plates. Set aside remaining chimichurri; spoon over pork. If desired, garnish with parsley sprigs.