Recipe Courtesy of Reasor's
- Pound flat with a kitchen mallet to get a uniform thickness
- Sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper & garlic
- Lay flat and place 1 slice of Provolone Cheese in center of breast
- Chop 2-3 Sundried tomatoes and place on top of cheese evenly, then add 3 Asparagus spears
- Slice butter lengthwise into 4 even pieces.
- Lay 1 slice butter with asparagus.
- Roll tightly & season with salt , pepper & garlic
- Pan fry in vegetable oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Bake: Place chicken in a lightly greased baking dish, brush or spray with butter or vegetable spray, and bake @ 350°F for 30-40 minutes, or until done.
- Use a thermometer to check for internal temperature of 175° for doneness.