Marinated Ginger Chicken Wrap
Recipe Courtesy of shoptocook.com
* A healthy version of a restaurant favorite!
- In large bowl, stir together vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, canola oil, green onions, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds. Add chicken and toss to coat. Marinate 2-4 hr. in refrigerator. Discard marinade.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. canola oil in large frying pan. Add chicken and stir fry until browned, cooked through, and juices run clear, about 5 min. Transfer to platter.
- Meanwhile, wash and separate lettuce leaves. Pat off excess water with paper towels. Place on serving bowl.
- To serve, allow guests to wrap their own portions of chicken, kimchi and rice in lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.
Servings: Servings: 6
Prep Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes