Traffic Light Smoothie
Recipe Courtesy of shoptocook.com
- Slice green kiwifruit into halves and spoon the fruit out into a food processor or blender with 1-2 Tbsp. of orange juice.
- Process until just smooth, taking care not to crush the seeds. Pour into one or two long glasses.
- Slice the gold kiwifruit into halves (or chunk mango or pineapple) and spoon the fruit into a clean food processor or blender with 3-4 Tbsp. of orange juice. Purée, until just smooth.
- Carefully pour the gold purée over the back of a spoon on top of the green purée to form two distinct layers.
- Purée the raspberries in a clean blender with 2 Tbsp. of orange juice, until just smooth. Pour red purée over the back of a spoon on top of the gold purée to make the third layer. Serve immediately.