Beer Barbecue Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter or margarine in 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Add chicken, turning to coat. Bake 30 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, melt remaining butter with barbeque sauce and beer in saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring sauce to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Divide sauce, reserving half for later.
- Coat chicken with sauce and place skin-side down on broiler pan rack or on grill. Cook turning and basting frequently until chicken is cooked (about 20 minutes in broiler or 30 minutes on grill), or until juices run clear.
Dip chicken in reserved sauce and place on serving plate.