Beef Breakfast Burrito
Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
- Combine Lime-Cilantro Cream ingredients in small bowl, if desired.
- Set aside.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add ground beef with bell pepper, onion, chile powder and cumin.
- Cook 8 to 10 min., breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Remove beef mixture from skillet; keep warm.
- Combine eggs, water and 1 Tbsp. cilantro in medium bowl.
- Spray same skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour into skillet; cook over medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until scrambled, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt, if desired.
- Stir in beef mixture and cheese; cook 1 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly in a row across center of each tortilla, leaving 1-in. border on right and left sides.
- Fold right and left sides of tortilla over filling.
- Fold bottom edge up over filling and roll up; cut diagonally in half.
- Serve with Lime-Cilantro Cream and salsa, as desired
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes