Microwave Egg & Veggie Breakfast Bowl
Recipe Courtesy of The incredible edible egg
- Coat 8-oz. ramekin or custard cup with cooking spray. Add egg, water, spinach and mushrooms; beat until blended.
- Microwave on High 30 sec.; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30-45 sec. longer.
- Top with cheese and tomatoes.
- Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Calories: 102; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 190mg; Total Carbs: 2g; Fiber: 1g; Protein: 9g; Sodium: 122mg;
Nutrition information per serving includes 1 Tbsp. cheese and 2 tomatoes.
For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg?, visit incredibleegg.org