Herb Crusted Chicken
Recipe Courtesy of Courtesy of Uncle Ben's
- Prepare rice according to pkg. directions.
- Apply coating spray to large nonstick pan and heat over medium-high heat. Top each chicken breast with 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard.
- Combine the panko breadcrumbs and dry herbs. Sprinkle mixture on top of mustard.
- Place chicken in sauté pan, herb-crusted side down first. Sear for 2 min. and turn chicken over.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook another 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- When chicken is almost cooked, add mushroom halves to pan. Steam green beans in microwave or stovetop.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes