Coconut Mahi-Mahi in Thai Curry Sauce
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut and 1/2 c. of rice flour.
- In another bowl, make an egg wash with eggs and water.
- Coat fillets in the remaining 1/4 c. of rice flour; dip fillets into egg wash and finish breading with coconut/flour mixture.
- Sauté fillets in oil over med-high heat until fork tender, browning both sides. Remove fillets and set aside. In same pan, add the Thai curry, coconut milk and honey. Simmer over high heat until volume is reduced by 1/4. Add basil to taste.
- Return fillets to pan and spoon curry sauce over. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes