Skillet Tex-Mex Pork
Recipe Courtesy of Mr. Food Test Kitchen and published by the American Diabetes Association
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat, cook pork, browning on all sides.
- Remove from skillet.
- Add garlic, onion, bell pepper, and celery to skillet; cook on medium heat until vegetables become tender.
- Add tomatoes and pork and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, about 40 minutes, or until pork becomes very tender.
- Add hominy, heat through, and serve.
Cook Time: 1 hour