Sweet Potato Toast: 3 Ways
Recipe Courtesy of Little Bits of
Enjoy this fun twist on toast!
- To Make Sweet Potato Toast:
- Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. It took me 2 rounds to get it cooked how I like with a little bit a browning on both sides.
- For Avocado:
- Remove skin from avocado and slice. Add to toast and sprinkle with salt, pepper and some lemon zest.
- For Almond Butter:
- Spread some almond butter on toast and add sliced banana and a bit of cinnamon.
- For Tuna:
- I added 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon relish and 1 tablespoon of diced red onion to a small can of tuna. Scoop tuna onto toast!
Cook Time: 5 minutes