Baked Pears with Honey, Cranberries and Pecans
Recipe Courtesy of This Gal Cooks
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Halve the pears and then core. I cored the pears with a cookie scoop but you can use a melon baller, too. Slice a small part off of the backside of each pear half to create a flat surface so the pear sits flat when laid on the pan.
- Place the pear halves on a large baking sheet or baking pan, cored side up. Place three cranberries into the cored part of each pear half. Sprinkle each pear half with about 1/2 tbsp of the pecans and then sprinkle each pear half with the cinnamon and nutmeg. Drizzle each pear half with 1/2 tsp of honey. I did this by squeezing the honey into a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon and then drizzling over each pear half.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until the pears are tender.
- Serve with Greek yogurt, if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes