Asian Lettuce Wraps
- In a medium mixing bowl add soy sauce, sugar, white wine, oyster sauce, garlic, water, and chicken base, mix well to incorporate.
- In medium sauce pan add canola oil and cook ground chicken for 5 minutes add pinch of black pepper, drain well and cool.
- Mix diced mushrooms, diced water chestnuts and cooked ground chicken together and in medium sauce pan add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and saute ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce to pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes, bringing to a boil.
- Add corn starch to 2 oz. cold water mix and add to mixture slowly, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and toss, cup into lettuce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes