Puree of Cauliflower Soup with Roasted Brisket & Vegetables
- Place cauliflower celery onion and garlic in large stockpot with water. Cook 30 minutes and transfer to food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add cream while pureeing to smooth consistency. Set puree aside and keep warm.
- Combine carrots, turnips, sweet potatoes, salt, rosemary, oregano and oil; roast at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Combine brisket with salt and pepper and cook in medium fry pan on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Garnish soup with brisket and roasted vegetables.