Baked Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl toss apple slices with granulated sugar, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Spoon into prepared dish.
- Spread apple sauce evenly over apple mixture.
- In medium bowl combine oats, brown sugar, flour, evaporated milk, dry milk powder and remaining 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Spread over applesauce.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly. Cool slightly; serve warm.
- Top each serving with a dollop of yogurt.