- Heat oil pepper and curry powder in deep skillet over Medium-High heat.
- Add mushrooms, onions, 2 cloves minced garlic and oregano. Mix well cover and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Remove lid lower heat and continue to cook stirring often until mushroom mixture is somewhat dry in texture.
- Remove from heat and mix in vinegar and chopped parsley. Adjust seasonings. Cool to room temperature.
- Toast bread until golden. While toast is still warm rub cut garlic on one side of each slice. If desired, drizzle with olive oil.
- Place warm bruschetta around mushroom topping and serve immediately.
Each serving provides: A good source of folate and potassium.