Basa Fillet With Cajun Veggies
- Rinse and dry the basa fillets on paper towel.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the cajun seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Spray both sides with veggies spray set aside.
- Spray a large non stick fry pan with veggie spray.
- Add green pepper onion cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with the other teaspoon of the cajun seasoning; stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add stewed tomatoes; place a lid on the fry pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Move the veggies around the edges of the fry pan and place the basa fillets down the middle.
- Spoon some of the veggies and juices over the fish.
- Replace the lid and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve over rice or with baked potato.