Chicken or Turkey Tetrazzini
- Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch long, 1/4 by 1/4 inch shreds and place in bowl.
- Sauté onions, celery and bell peppers in oleo. Do not brown.
- Mix together chicken, sautéed vegetables, hard boiled eggs, and cheeses.
- Break spaghetti into 2 inch lengths and cook until tender.
- Run cool water over pasta until the pasta is cool. Drain.
- Add pasta to mixture.
- Add gravy and place in baking dish. Top with the 4 oz. of cheddar cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
Lowfat version: Saute onions, celery and bell peppers in a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Do not brown. Omit margarine. Substitute 4 oz. lowfat cheddar cheese for 6 oz. of regular cheddar, 2 oz. lowfat swiss for 3 oz. regualr swiss. Substitute 2 oz. lowfat Provolone or cheddar for 4 oz. regular provolone.