TU vs OU 4 Ticket Giveaway
UNIVERSITY OF TULSA vs UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA FOOTBALL 4-TICKET GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Reasor’s TU/OU Football Game Ticket Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins on Tuesday, August 8, 2023 and ends on Tuesday, September 5, 2023. From August 8, 2023 to September 5, 2023, you can scan a QR code at any Reasor’s grocery store (“Reasor’s Store Location”) , and you will receive one (1) entry in the Giveaway . Or visit www.reasors.com/contest and provide your complete name, street address (no P.O. boxes), city, state, and zip code, plus daytime telephone number with area code, and email address. Method of entry does not affect chance of winning. Limit one (1) Giveaway entry per day. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Administrator and its affiliated companies are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected or incomplete entries, entries not received in time for the random drawings, faulty machinery or other mechanical error. Entries must be received by September 5, 2023.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in Oklahoma, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of this Giveaway, any agents acting for or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers and fulfillment companies, and any other person or entity associated with this Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”) are ineligible to enter or win this Giveaway. Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, whether or not living at the same residence.
3. DRAWING: One (1) random drawing will be conducted for all entries received from each of 17 Reasor’s locations on or about September 6, 2023 by the Administrator. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by phone & email and must sign any required Affidavit and Release within two (2) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected. Any income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering Giveaway, Entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules, which shall be final in all matters. Administrator and its affiliated companies are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, or misdirected prize notices or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Administrator reserves the right to modify this Giveaway in a manner deemed reasonable at Administrator’s sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
4. PRIZES (1 winner): The winner will receive: 4 tickets to the TU/OU game on Saturday, September 16th game at the TU stadium with value of $160, 4 hospitality pre-game tickets which include drinks and food from 11 to 2 p.m. with value of $200, one $100 gift card for TU Merchandise, and one $100 Reasor’s gift card. Total Value of the prize: $560. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize; all unspecified expenses are the winner’s responsibility. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The prize will be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Giveaway Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Giveaway and/or by accepting any prize that Entrant may win, each Entrant agrees to release the Giveaway Entities and each of their respective successors, employees, agents, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, liability, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of a prize, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING IN ANY MANNER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. Each Entrant authorizes the Giveaway Entities to use Entrant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winners’ list, if applicable, without further compensation or right of approval unless prohibited by law. Giveaway Entities are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize including participation in any activity or travel related thereto, or from participation in the Giveaway; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use any prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Giveaway. Giveaway Entities disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway. Giveaway Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Giveaway (or any portion of the Giveaway or the Official Rules). In the event a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Giveaway, Giveaway Entities may in their sole discretion select the winner(s) from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Giveaway Entities. Giveaway Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in Giveaway Entities’ sole discretion, Giveaway Entities determine Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Giveaway Entities representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION PROVISION: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA, EXCLUSIVE OF ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION, APPLYING OKLAHOMA LAW, EXCLUSIVE OF ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES. FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE IN TULSA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY SUCH CLAIM SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ALL LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES, AND SHALL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, INCLUDE ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ATTORNEY’S FEES OR COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR ANY INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
8. SPONSOR: Brookshire Grocery Company d/b/a Reasor’s, P. O. Box 1411, Tyler, Texas 75710-1411.
9. ADMINISTRATOR: Brookshire Grocery Company d/b/a Reasor’s, P. O. Box 1411, Tyler, Texas 75710-1411.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after September 16, 2023, visit https://www.reasors.com/contest-winner.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM. FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ARE COMPLETELY RELEASED OF ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Tracy VanceOwasso- 86th St N4 tickets to the TU/OU game on Saturday, September 16th game at the TU stadium with value of $160, 4 hospitality pre-game tickets which include drinks and food from 11 to 2 p.m. with value of $200, one $100 gift card for TU Merchandise, and one $100 Reasor's gift card.