September is National Family meals month and we are making the commitment to help families enjoy one more meal together at home per week by providing easy solutions, tips, recipes, a month long digital ad and more.
What is a better cause than helping families gather around the table together more often? Not only does it sound like a good idea, but studies show extensive nutrition, social, and mental benefits associated with family meals and these apply to the whole family unit. That’s why Reasor’s has committed to being an active participant in the family meals movement.
As part of Family Meals Month, we will be promoting time-saving and value-priced meal options all month long and unique family-friendly recipes that will help customers enjoy more meals at home together, while saving money and maintaining safe social distancing practices.
Feeling Inspired? Give these simple recipes a try!
Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Tenders
Pineapple Sheet Pan
Instant Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
Don't have time to cook? That's okay! Our deli is here to help.
Fried Chicken Family Meal
Rotisserie Chicken Family Meal
BBQ Rib Family Meal
Looking for healthier options? Here are 16 ways to swap ingredients for healthier,
better for you alternatives.
- Sweet potato fries for French fries
- Kale chips for potato chips
- Unsalted nuts for salted in trail mix
- Popcorn for potato chips
- Dark leafy greens for iceberg lettuce
- Whole-wheat flour for white flour
- Olive oil spray for olive oil from the bottle
- Brown rice for white rice
- Turnip or cauliflower mash for mashed potatoes
- Grated steamed cauliflower for rice
- Whole-wheat bread for white bread
- Rolled oats for cereal
- Greek yogurt for sour cream
- Avocado mash for mayo
- Greek yogurt for mayo
- Puréed fruit for syrup