They’re almost here! Hatch Chile Peppers, straight from Hatch Valley, New Mexico are making their way to all of your favorite Reasor’s locations. What’s the big deal, you ask? Well, these aren’t just any peppers. The valley’s unique soil, hot days and cool nights give the peppers a unique flavor profile and texture. These peppers have a subtly sweet, but spicy, crisp and smokey flavor unlike any other pepper you will have. They are planted in April and harvested in August, and are available for a very short window of time. That’s why we sell them by the pound and the case! You’re gonna want to buy the case, have it roasted for free, and freeze to use throughout the year.
We call it Hatch Fest for a reason, it’s a celebration of a season, a festival if you will. And we are celebrating in a big way. You’re going to find Hatch Chile products in every department of the store. As well as roasting events at select locations, sampling and more! So come celebrate the Hatch, New Mexico way!
Grocery, Frozen and Wine:
- Hatch Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- Just In Time Gourmet Hatch Biscuit Mix
- Duke’s Hatch Chile Beef Sticks
- Hatch Red or Green Chile Wines
- Young Guns Hatch Chile Factory Frozen Hatch Chiles
- Chinook Seedery Hatch Sunflower Seeds
- Serious Foodie Hatch Chile Roasting Sauce
- Hatch Chile Danish
- Hatch Chile Cornbread
- Hatch Chile & Cheddar Bread
- Henning’s Hatch Chile Cheese
- Hatch Chile Mac and Cheese
- Hatch Chile and Cheddar Meatloaf
- Hatch Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken
- Hatch Seasoned Made In House Tortilla Chips
- Hatch Chile Pepper seasoned Chicken Breast
- Chicken Fajita Mix with Hatch Peppers
- Beef Fajita Mix with Hatch Peppers
- Gourmet Hatch Chile Burgers
- Chicken Kabobs with Hatch Chile Peppers
- Beef Kabobs with Hatch Chile Peppers
- Chile Pepper Bouquet
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Roasted Hatch Peppers
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Hatch Chile Pepper Salsa
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Hatch Chile Fajita Kit
- Reasor’s Fresh & Healthy Hatch Chile Kabob Kit
- Mild Hatch Chile Peppers (sold by the lb. or by the case)
- Hot Hatch Chile Peppers (sold by the lb. or by the case)
Nothing is better than freshly roasted Hatch Chiles in a homemade salsa or in a recipe. When you buy a case of Hatch Chiles, we will roast them for FREE! Once again this year, we will be roasting peppers at several locations.
Saturday August 3rd 11am – 6pm:
- 41st & Peoria
- Broken Arrow
- Owasso 86th St N & Hwy 75
Saturday August 10th 11am – 6 pm:
- 41st & Yale
But now that they’re roasted, what do you do with all of these peppers?! Well, freeze them of course! Watch this video to find out how!
The Hatch Pepper is very versatile and can be included in many everyday recipes for a little extra pizazz and burst of flavor. Here are some great recipes that will bring some variety and spice to your table!
Check out many more Hatch Chile Recipes on our website!